Research showed that *69 percent of site visitors who visited Rock Ash Lead Generation Sites left their contact information and building intentions!
On the contrary, only *4 percent of site visitors who visited home builder or contractor websites left their contact information and building intentions.
Our Lead Generation Sites are NOT branded to look like your company website. Instead, they are branded as informational sites, solely dedicated to publishing useful, educationally based “how to” home building information for your geographic area.
Why is this so important? Click the right arrow and find out.
If such a site was branded to look like a company website, prospects are less likely to respond due to the fear of being “sold,” or the preconceived notion that they will find nothing but a marketing message as opposed to informative content.
On the other hand, prospects have no problem leaving their information on a non-builder branded informational site geared toward learning about home building, especially if it’s focused on your market.
Scroll down the page for Reason Two.
A lead magnet is something prospective buyers want and will gladly trade their contact information and home building intentions for that something.
The lead magnet is an informative 73 page Home Building Guide that details the home building process from start to finish.
To make the Guide more desirable, we’ll customize or localize the cover to match your marketplace, and we’ll designate you (or whoever you wish) as the author. Plus, we’ll provide you the electronic file, which will give you the ability to make additional edits if you desire.
Why is having Home Building Guide lead magnet important? Click the right arrow and find out…
Home building prospects have an invested interest in learning as much as possible about the home building process since it’s likely the most significant purchase they will make in their lifetime. And they typically start the education process 6 to 8 months before contacting a builder.
To take advantage of their desire to get educated, entice them with an educational localized Home Building Guide in exchange for their lead details.
What lead details will you get? Click the right arrow and find out…
The lead details you’ll get from prospects include their name, email address, phone, price range, where they’re interested in building, and if they own land or not, along with their time frame for building.
You know what’s cool about this? Click the right arrow to find out…
With this information you can proactively start the process of following-up with them and establish a trusting relationship.
Plus, once your prospect has the Guide, they will love it. They will find the content practical, detailed, and useful.
And the content will start to position you as the local expert/authority (since we’ll make you the author), and encourage the readers to contact you throughout their information-gathering process—which you’ll love and benefit from, making this all that much better.
Scroll down the page for Reason Three.
Rock Ash Lead Generation Website is optimally designed to capture leads, unlike most company websites.
What makes these sites so optimal for capturing leads? Click the right arrow and learn more.
Every element on the site has been tested and strategically placed on the page, allowing you the best opportunity in capturing leads. We accomplished this through extensive eye tracking testing—meaning where do people look first on a website, and what is appealing to them (i.e., content, color, imagery, font selection, and size, etc.). We then tweaked the design based on key findings.
The hero shot is also important. Click the right arrow to find out why.
Prospects will find a hero shot of the free localized Home Building Guide. The hero shot helps increase the perceived value of the guide, making it that much more irresistible.
And the copy is influential, so click the right arrow and learn more.
The copy on the website is written in a direct response style that strategically persuades and influences prospects to fill out the form, while educating them at the same time.
Also, testimonials are used to create a sense of social proof that downloading the guide is the right thing to do.
The optimized squeeze form plays a big part in getting leads. See why by clicking the right arrow.
Prospects will find an optimized squeeze-form. Meaning that, every single element included on the form has been carefully thought out and tested to squeeze as much information as possible out of the prospect without them abandoning the process of filling out the form.
The three-step form is highly strategic in getting responses. Click the right arrow and see why.
We broke it into three steps to get the prospect psychologically “committed” to fill out the form. You see, with the first step of the form, we only ask for the prospect’s name and email address. We did this because we know that the less information you ask for, the more likely they’ll complete the form.
Getting a commitment at the beginning from the prospect is the key. See why by clicking the right arrow.
And since they have “committed” by completing step one, they will complete the second and third step, which asks for specific information regarding their home building intentions, including when they want to build, the type of home they’re interested in building, the price range, and phone number.
We have never had so many leads to work with, and we're averaging a new sales a month as a direct result of the Leads we’ve generated using our Rock Ash Lead Generation Site. If you don't take advantage of Rock Ash, you'd better hope your competitors don’t find this.
I highly recommend Rock Ash Lead Generation Sites to any builder or contractor who wants to leverage the power of the internet to find buyers who are interested in building a new home. These sites flat out work! No brainer. I highly recommend Rock Ash as a top-notch service provider!
AMAZING! Rock Ash is FABULOUS. We have over 176 leads in our pipeline and currently five homes that are built as a direct result of our Lead Generation Site. Obviously, I highly recommend Rock Ash, and you won’t find anything close to what they offer at such an affordable price. Go for Rock Ash!
Thank you, Rock Ash!!! With your site, we have generated over 350 leads in just five months, and we have started constructions on four homes already, and also have two more meetings set up that may turn into possible contracts. The value here compared to the profit we stand to gain is outrageous, but we’re not arguing!
We have used a Lead Generation Site with fantastic results now for the last nine months! Since we launched our site, we have experienced incredible results beyond our expectations. We have acquired 802 leads, increased sales by 29%, all as a result of a simple lead capturing site that has changed our business in ways we could have never imagined. Thanks to Rock and the Rock Ash team!
Lead Generation Site Plan
- Simple Pay-as-you-go PricingOne simple pay-as-you-go price (every 30 days) covers everything you get, and that’s about as simple as you can get.
- No ContractsAt Rock Ash we don’t require you to sign a contract or hold you hostage to a contract. We offer simple terms that pull no punches or sneaky trickery like so many companies do – that’s just not our style.
- No Upfront CostWe charge no upfront fees at all.
- Easy CancellationWe don’t want you to leave, but if you need to, we won’t make it difficult for you. Our cancellation process is transparent, and we won’t make you jump through crazy hoops as other companies do.
- Responsive DesignYour website will respond and adapt to any screen size including phones, tablets, desktops or laptops.
- Password Protected Back OfficeYou’ll have password access to your Back Office where you can manage leads, download leads, etc. You’ll also be emailed when a lead is generated.
- Free Domain Name or Use Your OwnYour site comes with one free domain name.
- Secure Website Hosting Your website comes with reliable 99.9% uptime, secure and fast hosting.
- Website SecurityWe take measures to block your site from malware, spam, and viruses.
- Daily BackupsWe backup your site once per day for safety precautions.
- Code UpdatesWe’ll always be updating your Lead Generation Site, so it has the latest coding relevant to today’s technology.
- Award Winning SupportWe stand firmly behind our service, so whenever you need us, we’ll be there. Contact our award winning clients support team seven days a week and we’ll help you out.
- Search Engine SubmissionOnce your site is live on the Internet, we submit it to the top search engines, so your site gets indexed as fast as possible allowing local searchers to find your site.